- Eyehope supports one of most productive research teams in the UK and Europe
- We have a dedicated research unit, the KCL Frost Eye Research Department, based at St Thomas’ Hospital which works with researchers at Guy’s Hospital and King’s College London
- Eyehope supports GSTT health professionals with a wide variety of training & research needs so they can deliver better patient care
- We provide grants to GSTT staff and KCL students to attend meetings to present research carried out at Guy’s & St Thomas’ Hospital.
- We run national courses to optimise the knowledge and skills of those treating eye conditions
- We also support patient education
Eyehope does not receive funding from the NHS, so we rely on fundraising events, donations and other charitable or industrial sources.
Recent Educational Funding
- Zoom video-conferencing platform
Covid-19 placed restrictions on the ability of trainees and other staff to attend face-face departmental and sub-specialty educational meetings so these were moved online and are currently hybrid meetings.
- Slido audience interaction software
Interactive Q&A and polling platform for live and virtual meetings
For more information on any of these projects please contact: